Friday, July 6, 2007

ROMAINE!

Hey everyone! It's Angie.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we spoke with another character in the play this week. We were fortunate enough to talk to Romaine Patterson on the fourth. Not only did she speak with us on a holiday, but she is very much pregnant. I play Romaine in the Laramie Project, so to speak with her was amazing to say the least. She was much like I imagined she would be given her character in the play. Though we didn't have any specific questions for her and spoke for only 15 minutes or so, talking to her was very reassuring. Because although she has obviously grown since the play was written, talking to her made me feel like I was on the right track. She is a strong independant woman, and it was a pleasure talking to her.

If you want to see what Romaine is up to now you can check out her website at eatromaine.com.

We are all VERY busy, but I am having a fabulous time and love it here. We are very lucky. I am also extremly excited for the weekend and a couple of days to sleep in, perhaps go camping or horseback riding, just relax.

Have a good day!

Angie

No comments: