Monday, July 30, 2007

Going Home.

So here we are. Tomorrow morning, 9 am, I will be leaving the Cannon household to head back to West Virginia. I guess I just thought I would write again one last time before I leave Wyoming.

We made it through the performances and I am very proud of the entire company and our show. We had a fantastic response from the community of Sheridan, and absolutely great audiences. I think we did the best we could. Today we had to strike the set and clean the theatre space. It now looks sparkling clean!

I have somehow managed to fit all my clothes and other items into my bags. After accumulating so many things throughout the past six weeks, I must say I am a little impressed with myself for fitting it all in.

Two of our out of state company members have already left for home, and soon I will be the third, leaving only Max and Adam. I guess really the point of this sappy post is to thank everyone who was involved in this project. I can honestly say that it has been one of the best expriences in my life. I have met so many amazing people; people in the cast and crew, audience members, co-workers, "frat house members", and friends. I can say with confidence that I have met some of the best friends here that I have ever had. So thank you to everyone who made this project a reality; you have given me quite an exprience and quite a lot to think about. I hope that I will be back again soon, and I will miss Sheridan, Wyoming and the people here a lot.

"The whole thing ropes around hope."

Lots of Love,
Angie